- AMD EPYC Genoa-X CPUs Outfitted With 3D V-Cache Carry 1.25 GB of Cache, 2.6x Higher Than Standard Genoa Chips on March 18, 2023 at 15:08
AMD's EPYC Genoa-X CPUs with 3D V-Cache are expected to launch this year with large pools of cache alongside the Zen 4 cores. New information shows the exact amount of cache and clocks that we could expect from the upcoming server chips and the 2nd EPYC family with 3D V-Cache technology. AMD EPYC Genoa-X Server The post AMD EPYC Genoa-X CPUs Outfitted With 3D V-Cache Carry 1.25 GB of Cache, 2.6x Higher Than Standard Genoa Chips by Hassan Mujtaba appeared first on Wccftech.
- AMD Ryzen 7 7840U 8-Core Phoenix CPU Benchmarks Leak: Faster Than 6980HX At Just 28W on March 18, 2023 at 13:00
AMD's Phoenix U-Series laptop CPUs within the Ryzen 7040 family are slowly starting to make an appearance as the Ryzen 7 7840U has now leaked. AMD Ryzen 7 7840U Phoenix Laptop CPU With 8 Zen 4 Cores & Radeon 780M RDNA 3 iGPU Benchmarked Recently, we talked about the AMD Ryzen 5 7640U Phoenix CPU The post AMD Ryzen 7 7840U 8-Core Phoenix CPU Benchmarks Leak: Faster Than 6980HX At Just 28W by Hassan Mujtaba appeared first on Wccftech.
- AMD Losing PC Market Space To Intel: Analyst Says Intel 12th & 13th Gen CPUs More Competitive Than Ryzen on March 18, 2023 at 12:00
Intel seems to be holding up quite well within the general PC market compared to AMD, as reports investment firm, Susquehanna. Intel Doing Better In Terms of Competitiveness & Gaining Share Versus AMD In The PC Market, Reports Investment Firm Susquehanna recently upgraded its rating of Intel Corporation from negative to neutral and some of The post AMD Losing PC Market Space To Intel: Analyst Says Intel 12th & 13th Gen CPUs More Competitive Than Ryzen by Hassan Mujtaba appeared first on Wccftech.
- Counterfeit Samsung 980 Pro SSDs Doing The Rounds In Asian PC Market on March 18, 2023 at 10:52
Counterfeit Samsung 980 Pro SSDs have seemingly entered the Asian PC market with several users affected by these fake storage devices. Beware! Several Fake Samsung 980 Pro SSDs Are Being Installed In Gaming PCs In Asian Markets The Samsung 980 Pro SSD is one of the fastest PCIe Gen 4 drives that one can get The post Counterfeit Samsung 980 Pro SSDs Doing The Rounds In Asian PC Market by Hassan Mujtaba appeared first on Wccftech.
- IDC Reports PC Monitor Shipments Decline In Q4 2022 To Record Low, Rebound Expected In 2024 on March 18, 2023 at 06:00
Reports of stagnant shipments from manufacturers to retailers due to the lack of purchasing from consumers have plagued almost every market, especially when building a PC from scratch or updating parts, such as a monitors. Recently, the International Data Corporation, or IDC, has watched the PC Monitor market closely and looked at the top five The post IDC Reports PC Monitor Shipments Decline In Q4 2022 To Record Low, Rebound Expected In 2024 by Jason R. Wilson appeared first on Wccftech.
- Maxsun Intros MGG Custom GPU Lineup In GeForce RTX 4080 & 4070 Ti Flavors, Equipped With Five Cooling Fans on March 18, 2023 at 05:00
MaxSun has unveiled its brand new MGG "Mega Gamer GPU" lineup of custom cards in GeForce RTX 4080 & 4070 Ti flavors with five cooling fans. MaxSun loads five cooling fans in the premium MGG graphics card lineup that comes in custom RTX 4080 & RTX 4070 Ti flavors This new MaxSun Mega Gamer GPU The post Maxsun Intros MGG Custom GPU Lineup In GeForce RTX 4080 & 4070 Ti Flavors, Equipped With Five Cooling Fans by Jason R. Wilson appeared first on Wccftech.
- Ten-Year Old RTC Bug Shows AMD Ryzen 9 7950X CPU Running At 6.3 GHz on March 18, 2023 at 04:00
AMD Ryzen 9 7950X CPUs have a boost frequency of 5.7 GHz, so when a Russian gamer discovered that his processor had boosted to 6.3 GHz frequencies, it was found that a Real-Time Clock, or RTC, bug dating back to 2013 was afflicting the chip. The glitch was problematic because the HWBot overclocking platform denied The post Ten-Year Old RTC Bug Shows AMD Ryzen 9 7950X CPU Running At 6.3 GHz by Jason R. Wilson appeared first on Wccftech.
- AMD Ryzen 7040 “Phoenix” Laptop CPUs Delayed, Now Scheduled For April on March 17, 2023 at 20:57
AMD has officially delayed its Ryzen 7040 "Phoenix" Laptop CPUs by a month & is now scheduled for an April launch. AMD Pushes Back 4nm Ryzen 7040 "Phoenix" CPUs, First Laptops Now Launching Next Month The AMD Ryzen 7040 "Phoenix" CPU lineup was initially slated for launch this month however, in a statement provided to The post AMD Ryzen 7040 “Phoenix” Laptop CPUs Delayed, Now Scheduled For April by Hassan Mujtaba appeared first on Wccftech.
- Intel Emerald Rapids-SP Xeon CPUs Launching In Q4 2023: Up To 64 Cores, 320 MB L3 Cache, Aiming 1S/2S Servers on March 17, 2023 at 19:33
Intel's upcoming Emerald Rapids-SP Xeon CPUs launching in Q4 2023 are rumored to get a major boost in L3 cache while offering up to 64 cores. Intel Reportedly Boosts Emerald Rapids Xeon CPU Cache By Almost 3x, Up To 64 Cores & 320 MB L3 Pool Intel's Emerald Rapids-SP Xeon CPU family will be based The post Intel Emerald Rapids-SP Xeon CPUs Launching In Q4 2023: Up To 64 Cores, 320 MB L3 Cache, Aiming 1S/2S Servers by Hassan Mujtaba appeared first on Wccftech.
- AMD’s Hybrid Phoenix 2 “Little Phoenix” APU With 2+4 Core Configuration Spotted on March 17, 2023 at 19:00
AMD is working on its own hybrid BIG.little project which is expected to launch as the Phoenix 2 APU lineup for low-power platforms. One such configuration seems to have been spotted within the MilkyWay@Home database. AMD BIG.little Phoenix 2 APU With Hybrid 2+4 Core Configuration Spotted The latest SKU was spotted by @InstLatX64 within the The post AMD’s Hybrid Phoenix 2 “Little Phoenix” APU With 2+4 Core Configuration Spotted by Hassan Mujtaba appeared first on Wccftech.
Manufacturing & Assembly News
- PCB AOI: Role of Automated optical inspection in PCB Manufacturing on March 17, 2023
The importance of testing in PCB manufacturing cannot be overstated. With PCBs being used for mission critical operations, the integrity...
- All about circuit board schematics that you should know! on March 13, 2023
If putting together a functional circuit board was likened to putting together a tasty dish, the circuit board schematics would...
- Top Factors that affect the flex printed circuit board price! on February 27, 2023
It goes without saying that cost optimization is an important KRA when it comes to designing and manufacturing a PCB....
- Top Techniques to reduce the cost of cable assembly manufacturing! on February 18, 2023
Custom cable assemblies, an important aspect of industrial projects, are also known to add to a sizeable portion to the...
- PCB panel design guidelines for trouble-free product manufacturing! on February 16, 2023
The design of a panel plays an important role in ensuring error free production of PCBs. Each panel comprises of...
- Standard 4-Layer PCB Stack-up: Design, Fabrication, and the cost of manufacturing! on February 2, 2023
With miniaturized electronic products becoming ubiquitous, the need for small circuit boards is on the rise. Multilayer circuit boards are...
- Top 10 Best PCB routing practices! on January 28, 2023
Routing a circuit board comes with its own set of challenges. Especially when we are dealing with miniaturized boards and...
- PCB vs Breadboard – What is the difference? on January 24, 2023
A printed circuit board(PCB), which is an integral part of all electronic devices, is an electrical board that offers circuit...
- Top factors that can drive up PCB fabrication cost! on January 16, 2023
When it comes to PCB fabrication, there are a wide variety of factors that affect its PCB fabrication cost. Right...
- How much does a PCB prototype Cost? on January 11, 2023
If you are considering a new product launch, a PCB prototype must be on your agenda. Not only do prototypes...
PCB Design Tutorials
Zeev Jabotinsky St,
Bursa, Ramat-Gan, Israel